1. The seminar is addressed to national judges, prosecutors, apprentice judges and court staff dealing with private enforcement of antitrust rules or State aid-related cases at first or intermediate instance.
Deadline for applications: 5th May 2022
2. Only a limited number of places is available for the training. A response will be given to every applicant shortly after the deadline for application. Participation is confirmed only upon receiving a written response from the organisers. A reserve list of unsuccessful applicants will be drawn up. In the event of cancellations, applicants on the reserve list will be offered a place.
3. Participation is free of charge.
4. Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements. Applicants should not to book any tickets before receiving the organisers’ confirmation.
5. Travel costs will be reimbursed only to participants based outside Vantaa. Travel costs for participants travelling by plane will be reimbursed up to a maximum amount of € 300 and travel costs of participants travelling by train or car will be reimbursed up to a maximum of € 200 subject to submission of the originals of travel receipts to be sent in within one month after the respective training.
6. In the context of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the participants are advised to book travel and accommodation with flexible cancellation conditions or to take out travel cancellation insurance. ERA will inform registered participants one month before the event whether it will take place in face-to-face format. ERA nevertheless reserves the right according to its General Terms and Conditions to cancel an event until two weeks beforehand. ERA will not reimburse the costs of travel and/or accommodation booked earlier than one month before the event. The cost of travel cancellation insurance can be reimbursed.
7. Accommodation for participants based outside Vantaa (or Helsinki) is arranged and paid by ERA in a hotel next to the conference venue.
8. Two lunches, a seminar dinner on 15 June, beverages consumed during the event and the seminar documentation are offered by ERA.
9. A certificate of attendance will be issued after the training.
10. Participation in the whole course is required. Participants must not make travel arrangements that require them to leave the seminar before its end. Filling in the seminar evaluation form is also mandatory. Failure to attend the entire course and/or to fill out the evaluation form will automatically mean that the participant is not entitled to a certificate of attendance or to reimbursement of travel costs.
11. Please note that in the event of cancellation after the respective deadline set and without a legitimate reason ERA will charge for the costs arising as a result thereof, e.g. for any hotel arrangements made.
12. A list of participants including each participant’s address will be made available to all participants unless ERA receives written objection from the participant no later than one week prior to the beginning of the event.