1. Participation is open to judges, prosecutors, lawyers in private practice, prison and probation staff from eligible EU Member States (Denmark does not participate in the Justice Programme 2014-2020) and EU Candidate Countries (Albania and Montenegro).
2. The number of places available is limited (50 places). Participation will be subject to a selection procedure.
3. Applications should be submitted by 10 September 2021.
4. A response will be sent to every applicant after the deadline.
5. There is no registration fee for judges, prosecutors, prison and probation staff. Electronic documentation provided for.
6. €70 for lawyers, including electronic documentation.
7. Participation in the whole online seminar is required and your presence will be recorded.
8. A list of participants including each participant’s address will be made available to all participants unless ERA receives written objection from the participant no later than one week prior to the beginning of the event.
9. The participant’s address and other relevant information will be stored in ERA’s database in order to provide information about future ERA events, publications and/or other developments in the participant’s area of interest unless the participant indicates that he or she does not wish ERA to do so.
10. A certificate of attendance will be distributed after the online seminar.